The cost of your room at Rosedale Manor includes a full gourmet breakfast (many choices to choose from) prepared by Philip at Philip's Cafe on the waterfront, and only minutes from Rosedale Manor. The Cafe is run by your hosts, Linda and Philip and is exclusive to Rosedale guests between the hours of 7:30 am - 9 am. If you wish to sleep in, you can have breakfast at Philip's Cafe at your leisure. There is always coffee/tea available in the dining room at Rosedale for those that want an early or late coffee or cup of tea. The Cafe also has organic specialty coffees, fresh daily baking in the display cases, juices and sandwiches. If you would like a picnic lunch for your travels, Philip can prepare the lunch while you are having your breakfast.
- organic tea, coffee or hot chocolate
- apple or orange juice
- Philip's homemade toast (choice of molasses-raisin, whole wheat, white or gluten-free), served with local butter and jam
- a choice of one of the following:
- Philip's homemade granola served with fresh fruit and a choice of yogurt or milk
- blueberry house porridge made from steel cut oats, flax, millet and hemp seeds served with choice of milk or yogurt
- choice of one of the many house specialty quiches with potato cake
- baked ham with free-range eggs and potato cake
Philip's Cafe also has selections of pastries, specialty coffees, packed lunches, juices, and gourmet soups and sandwiches available for sale.